Featured post

#3 Being a TEENager

13-19 Years old. An age which we call as teenage and is the most delicate and crucial age as my mom says, to be a good person or to get int...

Sunday 16 October 2016

#8 Time-the perfect healer.

After a long time! I am back with another blog and the title is just perfect according to my current situation.I was unable to post any blogs since long because many things in my life were not going smoothly or as people say I was going through a bad phase in my life. But believe me...time is the perfect healer, Everything happens for a reason.Everything has a purpose.Life gives you lessons covered under different shades.It depends on you how you take them.Maybe the closest ones will hurt you someday or maybe a total stranger would suddenly mean a lot to you.I know everyone would be thinking that its all crap,nothing would be better...its just a matter of saying...but just give some time to time...your time will come...and just keep in mind you are not alone :) 

The misunderstanding may creep in and destroy your relation or you may not be too much successful in what you are doing be it academics,sports,job etc. but trust me eventually everything falls into place and life seems better with time. Whenever some thought is troubling you,just think that it wouldn't even matter to you 5 years from now and this will help you to remove the unpleasant thought in your mind.Focus on yourself,give time to yourself,build yourself,develop yourself. Not a single second spent on yourself is wasted. Remove negativity around you.Stay optimistic and believe in yourself.

Everyone has bad phases. Nobody has a perfect life. The name that just popped up in your mind,trust me even he/she would not be having a perfect life if you are thinking so. Happy moments are rare.Live them to the fullest and instead of finding happiness,create it. Indulge in things that give you peace, talk to people who make you happy,cry the tears of joy, not sadness and if still, things are not working out.....give it some TIME,even a little more... Life will get back to you on a positive note. :) 

6 comments:

  1. Really ...true..each nd evry line 😁😁😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said. Everything gets better Sir. Isn't it ? And these lines are true in their soul !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aree you were right! and thank you soo very much...now GWS :)

      Delete
  3. As I said. Everything gets better Sir. Isn't it ? And these lines are true in their soul !

    ReplyDelete