Featured post

#3 Being a TEENager

13-19 Years old. An age which we call as teenage and is the most delicate and crucial age as my mom says, to be a good person or to get int...

Thursday 30 March 2017

#12 Here and There

Greetings.
 Today I wanna start off with a new series of travel blog titled "Here and There". This blog will focus on my experiences with new places in different parts of India. I will write about the places I have explored and discovered from the locals of that place.😊 People who visit any place generally only visit famous spots of the place.Many things are left undiscovered. I will try to cover up these undiscovered places. Hope it goes as planned.✌😌
Thank you. And do let me know what you think in the comments section.
Like, Share, Follow. 👐

No comments:

Post a Comment