Featured post

#3 Being a TEENager

13-19 Years old. An age which we call as teenage and is the most delicate and crucial age as my mom says, to be a good person or to get int...

Monday 19 September 2016

#2 Dehradun diaries.

Dehradun Valley,Bidholi.
A throwback to the summer times in college when I and my friends went for a casual trek alongside the river behind the college premises.I study in UPES Dehradun ,pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and currently in Semester(V) of the course.Coming from a computer science background I was always passionate about working on computers!Also, I had no interest in science or mathematics either.I originally belong to Delhi(NCR-region) which has a flat terrain and coming to Dehradun and  having a gaze at such views was a mesmerizing experience to me. And why wouldn't it be to anyone who had been living in a super noisy and busy city like Ghaziabad? The serenity ,the calmness this place has makes it even more beautiful.Now everything is a just everyday thing for me but still,at times, Dehradun never fails to amaze me. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment