Featured post

#3 Being a TEENager

13-19 Years old. An age which we call as teenage and is the most delicate and crucial age as my mom says, to be a good person or to get int...

Friday 23 September 2016

#4 Dil,dosti,etc.

Ok people.This is the topic in which my views may differ from my readers in many ways.But obviously, you can comment down below what you think and also react to my post. People nowadays are confused with love and commitment.Having a girlfriend/boyfriend is NOT LOVE,but rather having someone who was,is and will be there for you always through the ups and down of life is love.One can find love in friendship too. Well, I am no love expert,just sharing my views on this highly controversial topic.I believe commitment should be the final step in a relation when at least one of the two is capable of taking responsibility for  the better half on his own.Until then trust and loyalty are enough to sustain any relation.And about me?Yes, I have some special people in my life. An unspoken love does exist and I do get affected if that love is shared with anybody.

Friendship day,2016.
Talking about friendships!Oh its such a wonderful thing. Friends are the spice of life! They love you,irritate you,fight for you,prank you and what not.But sadly not everyone is as good as you think them to be.The World is full of fake people.You never know who could stab you right behind your back.Trust is built by actions and honestly, in the 2 years span of my college life,I learned that trusting someone blindly can be dangerous. Friendship day,2015-"Promise to be friends forever! I promise.",Friendship day,2016-The eyes turned away seeing the face that promised to be "Friends Forever."

Yes, I know a name suddenly popped up in the mind reading above sentence, but this is a harsh reality of life.I am able to relate because I have been through the same.Time is powerful.It acts as a perfect healer and is also capable of giving you the worst of wounds you could ever imagine.Ego,grudges are some of the killers of the best of friendships.When people stop giving each other importance and are unable to find time for each other,this is when problems start budding b/w them.Being in a relationship and not giving time to your friends is the most uncool thing one can do.College taught me many things other than engineering itself. So let's just sort out things with our friends and hope for a new and fresh start to the neverending friendship.... :)

If you guys liked the blog do react to it and also follow to stay updated with the latest of the blogs by clicking the follow button on the center right of the page. Thank you for the support and do let me know what you think in the comment section. :)  

5 comments: